We'll make it look AWESOME for you!
MISS INDIANA USA / TEEN USA 2022
PROGRAM BOOK AD PAGE INFO
(please read the info below IN FULL!)
Feb 1st, 2022 (for Contestants who registered before 12/1/21)
March 1st, 2022 (for Contestants who registered after 12/2/21)
It's a pleasure for all of us at PAGEANT DESIGN to be able to work with you! We are he official graphic designers of your Program Book and are here to design awesome-looking pages for each one of you! Our goal is to make sure that YOUR Program Book looks great, and that it will be a beautiful memento that you will treasure for years to come! We will ensure that each and every one of you look awesome on the printed page!
Please note the following:
• GREAT NEWS! Your official ad page design is already included with your entry fee, so there are no additional fees to worry about in the case of this option (which we call our "Standard" Option).
PLEASE NOTE: this applies *only* to the STANDARD option (see below for all the options). All other options carry additional, optional fees.
• In additional to our STANDARD option, multiple PREMIUM options are available as well.
This is entirely optional! These additional pages are welcome and encouraged, and many design options are available, including an awesome-looking, magazine-style 2-page "spread"! (please see below for all the design options). PLUS... an autograph card option!
• There are 2 (two) charges associated with *any* of the PREMIUM ADS. These are:
- PLACEMENT FEE: payable to the MISS INDIANA USA Pageant This covers the printing, binding and shipping cost. Remember: this is for a second or any other *additional* page. Your *first* page is already included and there are *no* fees in that case! The prices below are for PREMIUM or *additional* pages!
The PLACEMENT cost for this is as follows:
$150 per page
- DESIGN FEE: This covers the graphic design cost, payable to PAGEANT DESIGN (prices vary depending on your choice of lay-out... see below for all the rates and options)
• We are the ONLY authorized designers for your ad page/s. In order to maintain a consistent, professional and visually coherent product, *No other designers are allowed*.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR YOUR design:
The process is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
STEP 1) Simply select the type of design you need by choosing from the styles and options listed below.
Make your selection, click on "buy now" and complete your purchase via the secure PayPal server.
You can also submit your payment via PayPal directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2) Return to this page and please complete the "Pageant Ad Design Form" form, which you will also find below.
STEP 3) Finally, please e-mail your photo to:
PLEASE ENSURE YOUR PHOTO IS IN HIGH RESOLUTION!
To place more than a single ad order, simply please follow the same steps multiple times.
PLEASE NOTE: All 3 steps must be completed
before we can start designing your Ad.
STEP 1 OF 3
(Once you choose your design option, a new window will open and you will be re-directed to the PayPal payment page. Please check out using the secure PayPal server.
You do *NOT* need a PayPal account to check out. Yes, you *can* pay with a credit card!
After you place your order, return to this webpage, scroll down, and look for STEP 2 and STEP 3)
Please select from the options listed below.
You can also send your payment through PayPal to: email@example.com
SINGLE PAGE • Single Photo
DESIGN COST: $0
This option is *already included* with your entry fee!
There is *no* extra charge for the STANDARD option!
PLEASE NOTE: this STANDARD option
has the following characteristics / requirements:
• SINGLE-PHOTO ONLY
• NAME & TITLE ONLY,
• NO QUOTES (but a short line of text is ok!)
• NO LOGOS
• BACKGROUND OF THE ORIGINAL PHOTO WILL BE USED
PREMIUM OPTION 1
SINGLE PAGE • SINGLE PHOTO
1 X Full Color Pageant Ad design & Lay-Out with
a single photomof your choice.
RUSH + LATE FEES WILL APPLY AS WE APPROACH THE DEADLINE
AND PRICES WILL GO UP! SO PLEASE DO NOT DELAY AND PLACE YOUR ORDER ASAP TO AVOID LATE FEES!
PREMIUM OPTION 1
DESIGN FEE: $199 (includes late fee)
(+ placement fee)
PREMIUM OPTION 3
DELUXE DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD • Multiple Photos
Our most awe-inspiring option is an awesome looking, 2-page wide "spread" lay-out. Think of it as a "centerfold", magazine-style ad page (two pages in total: left side and right side), or a magazine article, with both the left and right pages all for yourself!
Want to REALLY stand out with a lay-out that's fit for a Queen?
This 2-page wide "spread" is sure to capture everybody's attention and will NOT go unnoticed in the Program Book!
Create a collage, showcase your many facets and achievements... Be as creative as you'd like!
PREMIUM OPTION 2
DESIGN FEE: 299 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE!)
(placement fee for a spread = 2 pages)
(NOT meant for the Program Book!)
1 X AUTOGRAPH CARD design & Lay-Out that showcases YOU!
The perfect promo item to bring to State!
• ONLY ONE photo per design
• NAME & TITLE ONLY (no sponsors, no additional text)
• NO LOGOS
• Size will be 5X7
• NO PRINTING is included in our design fee. We will provide you with a high resolution, high quality, print-ready digital file and you would need to use a printer of your choice to print as many cards as you would like.
PREMIUM OPTION 4
DESIGN FEE: $99
(50% OFF FROM OUR REGULAR RATE!)
STEP 2 of 3:
FILL OUT THE PAGEANT AD DESIGN FORM BELOW
IMPORTANT: Please double-check the spelling of all names and verbiage BEFORE you submit the form below!
PLEASE NOTE: we are not responsible for any misspelings nor omissions on the form submitted by you.
So please DOUBLE-CHECK and TRIPLE-CHECK the content of your form before submitting it! :)
IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE SPONSORS THAT NEED TO BE LISTED ON YOUR PAGE,
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEPARATE THE NAMES OF THOSE SPONSORS WITH COMMAS AND/OR SEMICOLONS!
STEP 3 OF 3
after completing the 3 steps described above, please e-mail your photo to:
PLEASE ENSURE YOUR PHOTO IS IN HIGH RESOLUTION!
IMPORTANT NOTES, TIPS & RECOMMENDATIONS
PLEASE READ IN FULL!
A NOTE ON HIGH RESOLUTION ("Hi-Res") PHOTOS
• NO LOW RESOLUTION IMAGES!
We want to make sure your Ad looks great once printed! But for that, we need a *high resolution* photo file (and one *without* any photographer "watermarks" or super-imposed logos).
How to retrieve the original, hi-res file? Easy!
Your photographer should have this file, or it could have been provided to you on a CD or a download link
(for example, a Dropbox link... if so, please do share that link with us).
Please also note the following:
- do not use any non-professional software to crop or alter the original image file in any way.
- please use a desktop computer instead of a phone when submitting the photo
- Do *NOT* take a "screenshot" of the photo with your phone
- if using a desktop or laptop computer is not possible, please always select "actual size" or "large" when sending the file and never "small" or "medium".
- in all cases, please do not "copy and paste" the photo to the body of the e-mail message, but add it as an attachment instead.
- If you have a download link provided to you by your photographer, please share that link with us.
Please note: due to the fact that the photo selection for an ad page is a very personal one, we kindly ask that you choose the image you'd like to use on your ad page yourself and that you ensure that you send us the ***correct*** image file. We are always happy to offer our advise and recommendation in the event that you are not sure what photo to use, but it's important that YOU are 100% happy with the photo you choose for your ad page!
MAKE SURE YOU SEND US THE CORRECT PHOTO!
The photo determines the entire lay-out and design of your ad page, so please do note that if you change your mind and decide to use a different photo after-the-fact (after the page has been designed using the photo originally submitted by you), a new order would be required. We can *not* change the photo once an ad page has been designed. Please do keep this in mind and always ensure you send us the correct image file.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
By submitting your photo/s of choice via e-mail to us, you authorize us to use said photo/s for the purposes of creating your ad page. You also assume full responsibility for the use of the photo/s. We assume that the photo/s have been purchased by you from your photographer or photography business of choice. We also assume that by submitting the photo/s to us, you have previously received and signed the proper Release Form (provided to you by said business) that allows you to use the photo/s in any way you choose. We are not responsible nor liable for the misuse of the photo/s on your part in any way, shape or form. We will of course give full and proper credit to the photographer of your choice, as indicated by you when you fill out the form above. If the "Photographer Credit" line is left empty by you in the form above, we also assume you have full ownership of said photo/s and are free to use it/them in any way, shape or form.
THE FINE PRINT:
Please note: All pageant ad design payments are due in advance. We gladly accept PayPal. You can pay with your own credit card as well, THROUGH PayPal. Sorry, NO personal checks accepted at this point. | All lay-outs and designs on this site are the property of PAGEANT DESIGN and should NOT be used without PAGEANT DESIGN's explicit consent.
By hiring us to design your ad/s you consent to allow us to post a copy of your ad/s (in its/their final form, after it/they has/have been approved by you) on our website and/or social media pages, simply for illustration purposes.
Refunds: All orders are considered final. No refunds.
QUESTIONS? We are here to help!
(954) 923 - 7215
Mon-Fri 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM EAST